Featured

How To Get Red Lips Naturally

Naturally red lips are one of the ornaments of beauty. Do you want to know how to have natural red lips? In this article you will find tips ...

Filled Under:

I can play as a Striker for Chelsea, Hazard Speaks

I can be the Central Player Uptop for Chelsea
The Belgium international admits he prefers to play on the left wing, but also enjoys leading the line, calling on Guus Hiddink to use him in that role if needed

Chelsea attacking midfielder Eden Hazard insists he is happy to operate as a striker despite preferring to play on the left. The 24-year-old started up front in Chelsea's 0-0 draw with Manchester United on Monday, for the third time in a month, with regular striker Diego Costa suspended for the trip to Old Trafford.
Costa has been under fire this season while injuries to Loic Remy and Radamel Falcao have limited the Blues' fire power throughout the season, and Hazard is willing to lead the line in future.

"I prefer to play on the left wing but if I have to play up front, why not?" he told the club's official website.

"It just means I need to come a bit deeper to get the ball at my feet but I enjoy it.

"It’s the same, my job is always to try to make the difference. When I play as a striker it’s important for me to get into the box when crosses come in and try to get across to the front post."

Hazard was pleased with his performance against United in a game he feels his side should have won, and is now targeting three points in their clash with Crystal Palace on Sunday.

"It was good," he said of his performance against Loius van Gaal's side.

"I just want to be on the pitch, it doesn’t matter if I’m on the left, right, in the ‘number 10’ or as a striker.

"When we don’t have a striker I can help the team out. I just try to do my job and against United I think I did my job.

"We were unlucky not to score a goal. The result could have been better but that’s football, a draw at Old Trafford is good.

"Now we play Crystal Palace and we want to start the second half of the season well, we need to start winning games."

Hazard has struggled for performance in 2015-16 season so far

0 comments:

Post a Comment